Inspirational classics for a peaceful day
Carefully selected by the producers, each CD features the inspiring performances of the most recognized piano compositions by the greatest composers in history, masterfully performed by some of the world’s leading classical pianists. Invite a feeling of reverence and serenity into your home while sharing with your family and friends the world’s most enduring and beloved music.
This CD is a great value, containing 17 tracks with selections from Mozart, Scarlatti, Chopin, Janacek, Beethoven, Brahms, Debussy, Haydn, Mussorgsky.
- Mozart: Piano Sonata No.10 in C Major, K.330:II Andante Catabile
- Scarlatti: Sonata in E Major, K.531
- Chopin: Nocturne No. 20 in C-Sharp Minor
- Janacek: Ten Sketches: On An Overgrown Path, No.2, “A Blown-Away Leaf”
- Beethoven: Piano Sonata No.24 in F-Sharp, “For Therese,” Op.78
- Brahms: Waltz in A-Flat, Op.39, No.15
- Scarlatti: Keyboard Sonata in B Minor, K.27: Allegro
- Debussy: Etude No.XI, Pour les Arpeges Composes
- Haydn: Piano Sonata No.38 in F Major: I.Moderato
- Janacek: Ten Sketches: On An Overgrown Path, No.9, “In Tears”
- Chopin: Prelude No.4 in E Minor, Op.28/4
- Beethoven: Piano Sonata No.14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op.27, “Moonlight Sonata”
- Haydn: Piano Sonata No.38 in F Major: III. Finale. Presto
- Mussorgsky: Pictures at An Exhibition, “The Old Castle”
- Scarlatti: sonata in D Minor, K.9: Allegro
- Mozart: Sonata in D Major, K.576: III. Allegretto
- Chopin: Prelude No. 6 in B Minor, Op.28
All recorded in 256 kbps AAC format.